- 6 Figure Creative – actionable advice on freelancing and creative entrepreneurship
- Homesteaders of America – loved their recent series on sheep
- Poetry Unbound – great way to dive into poetry
- Simple Farmhouse Life – this is my go-to podcast when I’m cleaning for some reason
- Smart Money Happy Hour – laidback, fun, but encouraging on money topics
Fall, Beverages, Fresh Starts
- Fall Beverages – Call me basic, but my coffee budget doubled this month for Starbucks fall menu. I love the pumpkin cream cold brew.
- Fall – the best season for weather and fashion! I’m looking forward to pulling out these boots, sweater cardigans, and sweatshirts
- Beverages – I’ve been saving all kinds of coffee and mocktails to my pinterest board, and I’ve been on a protein smoothie kick. My favorite is Shaklee (not the soy), but I recently tried Boobie Body, and I’m liking it mixed with PB2 (this one does have sugar).
- Fresh Starts – I guess the academic in me can’t get away from the start of school always feeling like a new year, even if I haven’t attended in years. September is always a good time for me to regroup, look at my goals I had for the year and either keep pushing or sometimes shifting focus entirely. This year has been a big shift for me and my family, and some of the goals I originally had are no longer feasible for this year. That is okay. There are other big things I didn’t expect to be ready to embark on, yet I find myself in the midst of them.